Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

My current anime list

It have been awhile since I updated my anime list. So what have I been watching so far?? Lets check it out.....

Naruto Shippuden
Naruto, the one of the most popular manga and anime in the world. Who in the world that read manga & watch anime does not know who is naruto??










Bleach
Another popular manga & anime. The story is about Kurosaki Ichigo, a high school student who have the ability to see spirits. His life has changed after he has encountered a "shinigami".







Kidou Senshi Gundam Unicorn
One of the latest Gundam anime OVA. I even have the MG Gundam Unicorn model kit. The 1st episode has been released last year. The 2nd episode will be release at the 30th of Oct 2010.















Ironman - The animation
The japanese animation of Ironman. I think this story occurs between the Ironman 1 and Ironman 2 the movie.
















The World God Only Knows
A very fun to watch anime. I've read several chapters of the manga but it seems that the anime make it more fun to watch.

The story is about a guy, Katsuragi Keima is known on the Internet as The Capturing God for his legendary skills to be able to capture any 2D girl in games and his only interest is 2D girl. After he was tricked to accept an email challenge from the demon, now he have to cooperate with Elsee to catch runaway spirits that hide themselves inside the real girls' heart by capturing their heart by making them fall in love with him. Nevertheless, with the contract already accepted, Keima would have to help Elsee no matter what; if they fail, both Elsee and Keima would lose their heads. (Source: anidb.net)






Break Blade
A mecha anime movie with 6 episodes. So far I've watched the 1st episode. I'm still waiting for the 2nd episode.
















Arakawa Under the Bridge 2
A crazy, funny and entertaining anime. This is the season 2 of the anime.

The story is about young upper-class elite man, Ichinomiya Kou (Riku), who has a policy of not being in debt to anyone, ends up owing his life to a strange girl who rescues him. Nino is a beautiful homeless girl who believes that she is from the planet Venus and lives under the bridge by the Arakawa river. So the young man ends up living there too. (Source: anidb.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment