Search This Blog

Friday, November 11, 2011

Quote of the Day - Do Not Wait..

Today's quote is a little special. It is a Chinese quote that I took from my friend's Facebook status. My translation might not be that accurate because I've translated it using Google Translator & try to understand the pin yin. Please comment if it is wrong because I'm not Chinese educated.

The quote is:


不要等到了一个笑容,才面露慈善;
不要等被爱了,才去爱;
不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的价值;
不要等到一份最好的工作,才要开始工作;
不要等拥有许多,才开始分享;
不要等别人受伤了,才乞求原谅;
不要等分开了,才想到挽回。
不要等待,因为,你不知道等待需要花费多少的时间


Translation:

Do not wait for a smile, then you only show that you care;
Do not wait to be loved, then you will only start love;
Do not wait until lonely, then you would understand the value of friends;
Do not wait until you get a better job, then you only begin to work;
Do not wait until you have a lot, then you only begin to share;
Do not wait for someone to get hurt, then you only beg for forgiveness;
Do not wait until you are separated, then you only thought of getting back together.
Do not wait, because you do not know how much time it takes for you to wait....

Credit to mui mui

No comments:

Post a Comment