Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Current Feelings

I've came back from my hometown yesterday. This morning, I've been given another "superman" task once again. Oh well.... Just because I took work leave... hahaha.. If only I know earlier I won't be going back home & complete this task before going for holidays.

I don't know why "some" people would like to agree on something before consulting me. This week will be another harsh week for me. Working overtime for free once again. Wake up very early in the morning to go to work, work until late at night, take a bath, updating Facebook status & go to sleep. That how I'm going to spend my days for this whole week.

I wish I can go out for a movie or something to clear my mind these work stress.

By the way, New Year is around the corner. It will be 2012 & I'm growing older. As the days goes by, I'm starting to worry about what will become of me. But we must always expect the unexpected most of the time.

My 2011 New Year resolution still on pending. Too bad, I'm still unable to achieve 50% of it but I've to bring it forward to next year. My next post will be about my 2012 New Year's resolution. But if only I've the time. If possible, I'll post it before 1st January, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment