Finally my one week holiday has ended. It is just another boring holiday I guess. So by tonight I'll take a bus direct to Batu Pahat from the Medan Gopeng Bus Terminal, Ipoh. My departure time is 10.30pm & the journey will take me around 6 hours. Normally, I reached there around 4.30am. Once I reach there, I'll have to wait for a public bus around 6am. So I've to wait for around an hour & a half if I want to take a public bus.
The taxi at Batu Pahat is very expensive. They'll charge around RM 35 to RM 20 per taxi just to go to my University. Their reason is because there is no other passenger around my university area & they have travel all the way back to the town area. Their reason is unacceptable, this is because they charge us with a 2 ways charges. Why should we pay 2 ways charges when we are only going to one destination? Anyway, I'll be taking the public bus that will cost me RM2.30 to my University.
The taxi at Batu Pahat is very expensive. They'll charge around RM 35 to RM 20 per taxi just to go to my University. Their reason is because there is no other passenger around my university area & they have travel all the way back to the town area. Their reason is unacceptable, this is because they charge us with a 2 ways charges. Why should we pay 2 ways charges when we are only going to one destination? Anyway, I'll be taking the public bus that will cost me RM2.30 to my University.
No comments:
Post a Comment