Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My journey back home

Finally I've reached home in my hometown Ipoh. It is hard to buy a direct bus tickets home during festive seasons. Since there is no direct bus to Ipoh from Batu Pahat, I've to buy a bus ticket to Pudu Raya Bus Terminal, Kuala Lumpur before I can take another bus back to Ipoh. But during festive seasons, I have to take an additional bus from the Bukit Jalil Stadium to the Pudu Raya Bus Terminal. This is to prevent massive traffic jams in Kuala Lumpur.

Yesterday, I took a bus to Kuala Lumpur at 5.25pm. It takes me around 4 hours to reach Kuala Lumpur because of the traffic jams & stops. I reached Bukit Jalil at 9.45pm & took the Rapid KL shutter to Pudu Raya Bus Terminal. In the end, I get to relaxed at the bus terminal & have my dinner after a rough 5 hours journey from Batu Pahat. After my dinner, I found out that there is a new waiting hall that was just above the ticket counters. The waiting hall is quite spacious and relaxing but unfortunate it is opened until 11pm. Finally my bus arrived at 11.35pm & the journey back to Ipoh will take me at least 2 hours. It is quite a tiring 8 hours journey.






No comments:

Post a Comment