I woke up at 7.00am & checked out from the hotel at 8.00am. I reached to the location that I thought is the company's building using my GPS but I didn't realize that I've gone to the wrong place until I asked a spare part shop owner. Thankfully I asked otherwise I'll be late for my interview. The time was 9.05am & I've to reach there by 9.30am.
Luckily, I'm able to reached there by 9.20am. As usual like other interview, I've to fill up the application forms before the interview begins. The interview session when smoothly. I was told that I have to wait for the confirmation from the management team within 1 week time.
As soon as I completed the interview session, I went to meet a relative to go for a bak kut teh session. At the end of the day before I begin to depart from Klang area, I received a call that my letter of employment will ready by Tuesday.
Back home the headache begins, I was asked to reject the job due to the insufficient amount of salary provided. So now I've to crack my head to decide whether I should accept this job or not by Monday.....
No comments:
Post a Comment