Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

你不知道的事 (All The Things You Never Knew) - 王力宏 (Wang Leehom)

你不知道的事 (All The Things You Never Knew)
by 王力宏 (Wang Leehom)





Chinese Lyric:

蝴蝶擦几次眼睛 才学会飞行
夜空洒满了星星 但几颗会落地

我飞行 当你坠落之际
很靠近 还听见呼吸
对不起 我却没捉紧你

你不知道我为什么离开你
我解释不能说放任你哭泣
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
在心里惊醒
你不知道我为什么很下心
可现在你看不见的高空里
多的是 你不知道的事

蝴蝶擦几次眼睛 才学会飞行
夜空洒满了星星 但几颗会落地

我飞行 当你坠落之际
很靠近 还听见呼吸
对不起 我却没捉紧你

你不知道我为什么离开你
我解释不能说放任你哭泣
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
在心里惊醒
你不知道我为什么很下心
可现在你看不见的高空里
多得是 你不知道的事

我飞行 当你坠落之际
噢噢~~~

你不知道我为什么离开你
我解释不能说放任你哭泣
你的泪滴想倾盆大雨 碎落满地
在心里惊醒
你不知道我为什么很下心
可现在你看不见的高空里
多的是 你不知道的事


Chinese Pinyin Lyric:

hu die ca ji ci yan jing cai xue hui fei xing
ye kong sa man le xing xing dan ji ke hui luo di

wo fei xing dang ni zhui luo zhi ji
hen kao jing hai ting jian hu xi
dui bu qi wo que mei zhua jing ni

ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me li kai ni
wo jie shi bu neng shuo fang ren ni ku qi
ni de lei di xiang qin peng da yu sui luo man di
zai xin li jing xing
ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me hen xia xin
ke xian zai ni kan bu jian de gao kong li
duo de shi ni bu zhi dao de shi

hu die ca ji ci yan jing cai xue hui fei xing
ye kong sa man le xing xing dan ji ke hui luo di

wo fei xing dang ni zhui luo zhi ji
hen kao jing hai ting jian hu xi
dui bu qi wo que mei zhua jing ni

ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me li kai ni
wo jie shi bu neng shuo fang ren ni ku qi
ni de lei di xiang qing peng da yu sui luo man di
zai xin li jing xing
ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me hen xia xin
ke xian zai ni kan bu jian de gao kong li
duo de shi ni bu zhi dao de shi

wo fei xing dang ni zhui luo zhi ji
o o ~~~

ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me li kai ni
wo jie shi bu neng shuo fang ren ni ku qi
ni de lei di xiang qing peng da yu sui luo man di
zai xin li jing xing
ni bu zhi dao wo wei shen me hen xia xin
ke xian zai ni kan bu jian de gao kong li
duo de shi ni bu zhi dao de shi


English Translation Lyric:

How many times a butterfly does blinks
Before it learn to fly?
The sky is sprinkled over with countless stars
But how many there will remained?

Even as I fly, you fall
So close I can hear you breathe
So sorry I didn’t keep hold of you

You didn’t know why I had to leave you
How I could ignore your every cry
All the while the downpour of your tears shattering the ground
So clearly pierced my heart
You didn’t know why I had to keep away
Circling in the sky above, just out of sight
So many are the things you never knew

How many times a butterfly does blinks
Before it learn to fly?
The sky is sprinkled over with countless stars
But how many there will remained?

Even as I fly, you fall
So close I can hear you breathe
So sorry I didn’t keep hold of you

You didn’t know why I had to leave you
How I could ignore your every cry
All the while the downpour of your tears shattering the ground
So clearly pierced my heart
You didn’t know why I had to keep away
Circling in the sky above, just out of sight
So many are the things you never knew

Even as I fly, you fall
o o ~~~

You didn’t know why I had to leave you
How I could ignore your every cry
All the while the downpour of your tears shattering the ground
So clearly pierced my heart
You didn’t know why I had to keep away
Circling in the sky above, just out of sight
So many are the things you never knew

No comments:

Post a Comment