Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) by Love Of My Life

Love Of My Life
by Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍)

Lyric:

When I’m feeling tired and all alone
When I’ve lost my way nowhere to go
I will think of you and it’s ok
Cause I found the strength to face another day

When you’re here with me
Right by my side
It just feels so good it feels so right
Walking hand in hand through life
You know this is our paradise

And even when storms might come our way
We will stand strong through wind and rain
Cause we have this love that’s always meant to be
Just you and me for all eternity

You’re the air I breathe
The song I sing
You’re the only one, my everything
And you’re life to me just when you smile
It makes it all so right and so worthwhile

You are all I need, my one true love
You’re the only one that I dream of
Nothing else can satisfy
You’re the love of my life

When you’re here with me
Right by my side
It just feels so good it feels so right
Walking hand in hand through life

You know this is our paradise
And even when storms might come our way
We will stand strong through wind and rain
Cause we have this love that’s always meant to be
Just you and me for all eternity

You’re the air I breathe
The song I sing
You’re the only one, my everything
And you’re life to me just when you smile
It makes it all so right and so worthwhile

You are all I need, my one true love
You’re the only one that I dream of
Nothing else can satisfy
You’re the love of my life

The true love of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment