淚光閃爍 (Tears Flashing)
by 飛兒樂團 (F.I.R.)
Chinese Lyric:
夜 从 天 空 悄 悄 滑 落
任 性 地 划 着 伤 口
是 谁 呢 痛 得 那 么 沉 默
我 以 为 把 幸 福 上 锁
能 紧 紧 守 护 承 诺
是 谁 呢 把 窗 推 开 风 卷 走 了 爱
为 你 哭 的 泪 每 一 颗 闪 烁
坚 定 的 路 途 也 走 得 颠 簸
头 也 不 回 义 无 反 顾 从 不 后 悔 深 爱 过
为 你 笑 的 泪 每 一 颗 闪 烁
‘ Cause I love you so
最 美 的 爱 不 是 紧 握 我 们 早 拥 有
夜 从 天 空 悄 悄 滑 落
任 性 地 划 着 伤 口
是 谁 呢 痛 得 那 么 沉 默
我 以 为 把 幸 福 上 锁
能 紧 紧 守 护 承 诺
是 谁 呢 把 窗 推 开 风 卷 走 了 爱
为 你 哭 的 泪 每 一 颗 闪 烁
坚 定 的 路 途 也 走 得 颠 簸
头 也 不 回 义 无 反 顾 从 不 后 悔 深 爱 过
为 你 笑 的 泪 每 一 颗 闪 烁
‘ Cause I love you so
最 美 的 爱 不 是 紧 握 我 们 早 拥 有
当 心 跌 碎 了 以 后
我 还 努 力 拼 凑 你 给 的 梦
为 你 哭 的 泪 每 一 颗 闪 烁
坚 定 的 路 途 也 走 得 颠 簸
头 也 不 回 义 无 反 顾 从 不 后 悔 深 深 爱 过
为 你 笑 的 泪 每 一 颗 闪 烁
‘ Cause I love you so
最 美 的 爱 不 是 紧 握 我 们 早 拥 有
Chinese Pinyin Lyric:
yè cóng tiān kōng qiāo qiāo huá luò
rén xìng dì huá zhe shāng kǒu
shì shuí ne tòng dé nà me chén mò
wǒ yǐ wéi bǎ xìng fú shàng suǒ
néng jǐn jǐn shǒu hù chéng nuò
shì shuí ne bǎ chuāng tuī kāi fēng juǎn zǒu le ài
wéi nǐ kū de lèi měi yì kē shǎn shuò
jiān dìng de lù tú yě zǒu dé diān bǒ
tóu yě bù huí yì wú fǎn gù cóng bú hòu huǐ shēn ài guò
wéi nǐ xiào de lèi měi yì kē shǎn shuò
‘ Cause I love you so
zuì měi de ài bú shì jǐn wò wǒ men zǎo yōng yǒu
yè cóng tiān kōng qiāo qiāo huá luò
rén xìng dì huá zhe shāng kǒu
shì shuí ne tòng dé nà me chén mò
wǒ yǐ wéi bǎ xìng fú shàng suǒ
néng jǐn jǐn shǒu hù chéng nuò
shì shuí ne bǎ chuāng tuī kāi fēng juǎn zǒu le ài
wéi nǐ kū de lèi měi yì kē shǎn shuò
jiān dìng de lù tú yě zǒu dé diān bǒ
tóu yě bù huí yì wú fǎn gù cóng bú hòu huǐ shēn ài guò
wéi nǐ xiào de lèi měi yì kē shǎn shuò
‘ Cause I love you so
zuì měi de ài bú shì jǐn wò wǒ men zǎo yōng yǒu
dāng xīn diē suì le yǐ hòu
wǒ hái nǔ lì pīn còu nǐ gěi de mèng
wéi nǐ kū de lèi měi yì kē shǎn shuò
jiān dìng de lù tú yě zǒu dé diān bǒ
tóu yě bù huí yì wú fǎn gù cóng bú hòu huǐ shēn shēn ài guò
wéi nǐ xiào de lèi měi yì kē shǎn shuò
‘ Cause I love you so
zuì měi de ài bú shì jǐn wò wǒ men zǎo yōng yǒu
English Translation Lyric:
The night, slowly comes out in the sky,
rips apart the wound
Who's that, that is hurting so silently
I thought if I lock up all happiness,
then I can keep the promise tightly
Who's that, that opens the window, letting the wind sweep away the love
Every tears I cried for you, they're flashing
Even the steady road to walk on causes a lot of jolt
Never turn back and never regret that I loved you so deep
Every tears I cried while smiling for you, they're flashing
'Cause I love you so
Don't let go of the most beautiful love, we used to have
The night, slowly comes out in the sky,
rips apart the wound
Who's that, that is hurting so silently
I thought if I lock up all happiness,
then I can keep the promise tightly
Who's that, that opens the window, letting the wind sweep away the love
Every tears I cried for you, they're flashing
Even the steady road to walk on causes a lot of jolt
Never turn back and never regret that I loved you so deep
Every tears I cried while smiling for you, they're flashing
'Cause I love you so
Don't let go of the most beautiful love, we used to have
Even after my heart falls and shatters
I still work hard to put together --- the dream you gave me
Every tears I cried for you, they're flashing
Even the steady road to walk on causes a lot of jolt
Never turn back and never regret that I loved you so deep
Every tears I cried while smiling for you, they're flashing
'Cause I love you so
Don't let go of the most beautiful love, we used to have
No comments:
Post a Comment